Dogs are welcome within the outside Beer Garden.
EXCITING NEWS: Our carvery deck is now open!Find out more
Why Our Pub is Great
Walk into The Kings Chamber pub, and you’ll receive a true Northern welcome—whatever your age! We’re a real family-friendly pub, and proud of it. Our pub has an indoor activity area for toddlers and an outdoor play area for older children. We serve kids’ dishes they’ll love; delicious and great value, every meal includes a healthy element. Something they’ll enjoy that will give them a little boost too.
For the adults, we’ve got a choice of proper pub food that includes a daily carvery. Take your pick from three tender roast meats, and pile your plate with trimmings. Our menu of pub mains also includes other traditional classics, with plenty to tickle your tastebuds. Plus we’ve got some great vegetarian options, salads, and lighter bites.
One thing that definitely isn’t light is our dessert menu! Famed far and wide for deliciousness and huge portions, the puds at The Kings Chamber in Doncaster are too good to miss. Or, if you’re stuffed but don’t want to miss out, take a dessert away for later with our Cake Carry Out service.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus